LeadNet bases its business success on the expertise and professionalism of its employees, high-quality services and satisfaction of needs and expectations of all interested parties.
Our quality policy is based on establishing and maintaining a market-oriented business system, with continuous improvement of the quality management system and by increasing the effectiveness and efficacy of the company’s complete management system.
The quality policy respects the following:
- The fulfilment of our clients’ requests regarding our services;
- High quality of our services and competitive price-quality ratio;
- Continuous improvement of effectiveness and efficacy of all aspects of LeadNet’s organization and image development;
- High expertise and competencies of employees;
- Increase of market share in the field of the core business activity of the company;
- Consistent compliance with laws, regulations, codes, standards for the field of the core business activity, and contractual clauses;
- Expanding services portfolio according to the newest trends;
- Applying, maintaining and continuous improvement of the quality management system;
- Supporting equal opportunity for employment of every candidate and objective evaluation of all qualified people;
- Supporting business in Serbia and the Adriatic region in search for the best executives wherever they may be found;
- Respecting the agreed level of process confidentiality (all information that the client shares with us, stays with us, and only the approved information can be shared with the candidates);
- All interviews are conducted by experienced consultants under high professional standards;
- During the entire process, the code of personal data protection is respected;
- The necessary measures are undertaken so that the security and safety of processed data is maintained all in order to avoid any kind of conflict of interest.